Integrated Network Systems proudly supports Centerville Ohio Remote Offices and Multi-Locations.
INS can support all of your Centerville business remote office needs. The evolution of the IT workplace is making geographical limitations a thing of the past. That brings both opportunities and challenges. Let INS handle what it takes to get your remote offices setup and keep your Centerville business productive.
If you’re a user (not an IT staff member), it’s hard to wait for a technician to arrive when all you need is a small tweak or quick fix. Perhaps you have a simple question about running a mail merge, or your printer connection stopped working just as you needed a print job for a meeting. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone appear like a genie and take care of the problem without the wait?
No matter where you are located in the world, Integrated Network Systems can provide great service through trained technicians who can access your computer through the internet as you are talking to him/her on your telephone.
INS enables our tech support professionals to remotely support desktops, laptops, servers, smart phones, tablets, and more through corporate firewalls. Support reps can do things like view the screen, control the mouse, view system information and transfer files to diagnose and fix troubled systems.
What can Remote Office Support handle?
- Instantly support to and from nearly any platform. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS (iPad and iPhone), Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and more.
- Provide fast, effective support. Gain remote desktop control of multiple systems simultaneously. Automatically pull system info for quick diagnosis.
- Maintain data security and compliance. Keep data and system access behind your own firewall.
Remote Office Support Services
Desktop, laptop, and PDA support and repair:
- Software installation, troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Virtual private networks (VPN) design, installation and support
- Remote access server design, installation and support
- Wireless network configuration and support
- Printer maintenance
- Installation and support for any additional technical devices they use in the field
On-site or remote support options:
Your remote office team doesn’t have the time to deal with downtime. That’s why INS offers two service options to quickly — and cost-effectively — get them back on their way.